Field of activities
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Our applied method – Life Cycle Simulation – can be used for any kind of system. That’s why we are not restricted to a specific industry sector. We are looking forward to any challenge.
LCS Life Cycle Simulation GmbH serves to a wide base of national and international clients in large enterprises, small and medium enterprises, research institutes and associations.
- Automotive OEMs and supply chain
- Chemical industry
- Construction industry
- Textile industry
- Processing of metals and plastics
- Surface treatment
Please do not hesitate to ask for more specific references.
Our network partners
- Steinbeis Transfer Center Energy and Environmental Process Technology, Eco-Management, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Peter Kleine-Möllhoff - corporate energy and material efficiency
- Opt-ING Unternehmensberatung, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Volker Bräutigam (University of Würzburg/ Schweinfurt) - Cost analysis with focus on optimization of production efficiency and material flows
- University of Stuttgart, Chair of Building Physics (LBP), department Life Cycle Engineering (GaBi), Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Life Cycle Engineering (LCE)
- Graz University of Technology, Institute of Materials Science and Welding - lecture
- sphera AG, Leinfelden-Echterdingen - Life Cycle Assessment software GaBi
- i-mot GmbH, Bad Boll - metal processing, forming
- die energiepraxis - successful working, Feng Shui, practice for naturopathy and traditional Chinese medicine
Our research projects
The following projects will be or were founded with friendly support of BMBF (Federal Ministry of Education and Research) or EU (European Commission).
- Project proposals in evaluation process
- BMBF project SusPackaging (Bio Economy) (finished 02/2021)
- EU FP7 project EELICON (finished 06/2017)
- BMBF project TRANSHYBRID (finished 10/2015)
- BMBF project ENSIKOM (finished 10/2012)
- BMBF project E HOCH 3 (finished 09/2012)
- EU FP7 project INNOSHADE (finished 08/2012)