Field of activities
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
Our applied method – Life Cycle Simulation – can be used for any kind of system. That’s why we are not restricted to a specific industry sector. We are looking forward to any challenge.
LCS Life Cycle Simulation GmbH serves to a wide base of national and international clients in large enterprises, small and medium enterprises, research institutes and associations.
- Automotive OEMs and supply chain
- Chemical industry
- Construction industry
- Textile industry
- Processing of metals and plastics
- Surface treatment
Please do not hesitate to ask for more specific references.
Our network partners
- Deutsche Umweltstiftung (German Environmental Foundation), membership of the Environmental Council
- Steinbeis Transfer Center Energy and Environmental Process Technology, Eco-Management, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Peter Kleine-Möllhoff - corporate energy and material efficiency
- Reutlingen University, ESB Business School, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Helmut Schaal - corporate energy and material efficiency
- Opt-ING Unternehmensberatung, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Volker Bräutigam (University of Würzburg/ Schweinfurt) - Cost analysis with focus on optimization of production efficiency and material flows
- University of Stuttgart, Chair of Building Physics (LBP), department Life Cycle Engineering (GaBi), Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Life Cycle Engineering (LCE)
- Graz University of Technology, Institute of Materials Science and Welding - lecture
- thinkstep AG, Leinfelden-Echterdingen - Life Cycle Assessment software GaBi
- i-mot GmbH, Bad Boll - metal processing, forming
- die energiepraxis - successful working, Feng Shui, practice for naturopathy and traditional Chinese medicine
Our research projects
- EU FP7 project EELICON (from 01/2014 to 06/2017)
- BMBF project TRANSHYBRID (from 11/2012 to 10/2015)