An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
We like sharing our experience and spreading the success stories from our projects. In addition we are already active as lecturers for university classes and in several organisations.
Employee training, workshops
We offer concepts and execution of trainings and workshops regarding:
- Material-, energy and resource efficiency
- Sustainability on management level and business strategy
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Life cycle costing (including the LCS Life Cycle Costing model)
Please do not hesitate to contact us for your specific topics.
Cooperation with organisations
- Deutsche Forschungsgesellschaft für Oberflächentechnik e.V. (DFO)
- The Association of German Engineers (VDI)
- Jury member of the Green Award 2013 (Journal besser lackieren.)
Are you organizing an event and need a competent speaker who has expert knowledge in material and energy flow analysis, life cycle assessment, life cycle costing, and simulation models and can present examples from surface industry, plastics and metal industry, automotive and chemical industry?
LCS is available to join your event by contributing an interesting talk.
Lectures at Universities
- University of Technology Graz
- University of Applied Sciences Reutlingen
- University of Applied Sciences Pforzheim